I HAVE SHARED EXODUS LIVE TV APP BUT STILL NOT REGISTERED
- You must share app with minimum 20 persons. Sharing is caring..
- Minimum 20 persons must read the message you shared
- you must restart app or device
- Shared message must contain link and join code
- Sharing individually is much more effective in terms of tracking than just sharing in groups
- As always, no feature is 100% stable on all devices. Share feature is compatible with 95% of devices tested and proven. If it doesn’t work for you, don,t be bitter, instead;
- Contact us with your device model name so we can make it compatible for your device
- Pay the membership fee of $2.99. Fee payment is a total different mechanism of registration
I HAVE PAID MEMBERSHIP FEE TO STILL NOT REGISTERED
MY KODI IS SETUP BUT NOT WORKING?
NOT SEEING ADDONS YOU HAVE INSTALLED?
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A VISITOR AND A MEMBER?
KEEP SEEING THE “NO INTERNET CONNECTION” POPUP AND YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION?
If you keep seeing the “No internet connection” popup and you are sure you have internet connection on device, this means that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is blocking your connection to our server as well as many more online services. Simply switch on a VPN or change your ISP to resolve issue.
- “Hi VPN” is a free VPN service found on Google Play that will do the trick
GETTING ERROR WHEN INSTALLING A BUILD?
- How much internal memory is available? You may need to free up some
- Your ISP maybe blocking our servers. Check your internet connection or use a VPN
APP CRASHES ON STARTUP?
- You will need to install or update Google Play Services. Google Play services is very important in order for app to run. App will guide you only if Google Play Store is signed in on device
- Uninstall and reinstall app
- Clear App Cache