Are you looking for the best Kodi VPN service? Protect yourself on the internet, make your connection anonymous, and access content that may be blocked in your area with a Kodi VPN service.
UPDATE: You can get 25% off your first billing cycle with the IPVanish coupon code “KODITIPS”! Sign up today at a great discount.
In today’s ever-changing world, security on the internet is more important than ever. Placing your home computer or Kodi box behind a VPN network can keep your online presence private and stop your internet service provider from tracking your internet usage. A Kodi VPN service can also allow you to use add-ons that may be blocked or tailored by location, such as Netflix (NetfliXBMC).
- IPVanish has one of the largest VPN network footprints with over 25,000+ IPs, 225+ servers in 60+ countries. Every server listed is a physical installation (most providers geo-spoof).
- Zero-Log policy. This means that NO traffic laws from any customer are kept ever. Feel safe knowing that you are surfing the web and streaming Kodi content anonymously.
- Tier 1 network, meaning IPVanish owns the entire network, hardware, software, etc. This is a major competitive advantage that makes IPVanish the fastest (and most stable) VPN globally.
- No throttling or blocking of any traffic, ports or protocols.
- Unlimited bandwidth/unlimited usage.
- Free mobile and desktop apps.
- Multiple simultaneous connections allowed.
- Unlimited server switching.
- Kill switch for iOS.
- 24/7/365 Support.
- 7 day money back guarantee.
IPVanish has dedicated software for whatever operating system you run Kodi on: Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Ubuntu, Chromebook, and also straight at your Router.
When using the software on your operating system, the process is simple:
- Download the software for your operating system and install it.
- Launch the app and enter in your username and password.
- By default, a VPN network is chosen based on your location and you can flip the switch in the corner to enable your service.
- If you would like to manually pick your VPN network, you can choose by city or by a map instead.
If you want to have a completely automated experience, we recommend setting up your router with IPVanish, which will allow you to permanently be behind your VPN service with no hassle or any manual logging in each time you want to use the service.