Enjoy 400+ Live TV Channels Free and Ads Free
How to Setup Live TV Kodi
If you have landed on this page because you have uninstalled the IPTV Simple Client by mistake then use the following link to download it again – BBTS You will have to install it as a zip file. Any problems let me know in the comments below.
The M3U used in this is just an example, some links will work, some won’t. Don’t ask me if I can do anything to fix the links because I can’t.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-ons
- Select Disabled Add-ons
- Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General set Location to Remote Path (Internet address)
- Select M3U Play List URL
- Type the following exactly http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=26xMQVL8 & select Done
- Still in General turn off Cache m3u at local storage & select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Live TV
- In General turn on Live TV by selecting Enabled
- Select Playback & turn OFF Start playback minimised
Live TV is now setup and ready to use. A TV or Live TV link should now appear in your home menu which should appear like the image below
If you want to find more channels then do a search on PasteBin. Once you find a list you like paste the raw url like you did in the guide above.
RECORD LIVE TV
If you have successfully completed the following:
- Install and configure a TV backend. see – PVR recording software
- Install (only for Ubuntu users), configure & enable the related TV add on. see – Configuring live TV settings in XBMC
- Enable and configure TV settings (Settings -> Live TV ->) see – Configuring live TV settings in XBMC
The TV & Radio menus option should now be available in the home menu (For some Skins the menu option may need to be configured separately). Clicking on “TV” should bring up a list of TV/Radio Channels, selecting the channel should start up the channel stream.
By default, Kodi does not have all keys mapped for PVR functions. You will have to edit your keymap to enable control from your control device. Most importantly is the record function. This function can be activated from the OSD but for ease of use, mapping a key is the preferred method.
If you are using a standard WMC remote on Windows, you can easily configure what is needed using this tool: http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/remote_manu.html