It is quite easy to download Movies and TV Shows free using Kodi media player. Once downloaded, this will eradicate so many factors such as buffering or no sources which are a sore point for many Kodi Users. This set of instructions will guide you as to how to download and watch those Movies and TV Shows with little to no issues.
We highly recommend you using the Konfigurata build. You can get it in one click on the Configurator for Kodi android app.
We are going to use a popular add-on loved by so many Kodi Users. Exodus (Still works but upgraded to covenant) is one of the top Kodi add-ons that will cater to the needs of almost every Kodi User. Once the Movies and TV Shows are downloaded, they are sent straight to your device or your choice location. So without internet or having to deal with buffering you can enjoy your Movie or TV Show comfortably.
The Exodus add-on must be installed in order to be able to use this guide to download your Movie or TV Show. Exodus comes pre-installed in the Konfigurata Kodi build. We are using Kodi 16.1 but it’s basically the same steps you would take if you were using a higher version of Kodi.
The steps below are a guide to help you download your Movies and TV Shows on Kodi.
Follow these steps to download your favorite Movie or TV Show from Kodi.
- Go to add-ons
- Video Addons
- Open Exodus
- If you are using a mobile device, simply touch and hold Exodus to bring up the menu. Select settings from the menu
But if you are using a local machine, simply right click to find the menu.
- In the next menu, choose “Downloads”
- Enable Downloads, ensure this is enabled. Then select “Movies” to choose where you would like your downloads to be saved. Then do the same for “TV Shows”. Once you have chosen a directory for both objects, press “OK”
- Now find the media you wish to download through Exodus, either Movie or TV Show
- Load the sources list by touching and hold your choice and select “Play using…”
- Open the context menu on one of the sources, by either Touching and holding OR Right clicking OR pressing “C”
- Press the “Download” button and Confirm! The file will be in your chosen directory once completed.
- It will indicate that your Movie or TV Show has been downloaded
Enjoy your Movies…